Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Museum Isle: Free Art


SPELLBINDING!, originally uploaded by stuffedanimalbrigade.

Whenever it's dry I'm putting up everyone's work. I rarely take photos though. The glue gets everywhere, my hands get cold and gluey, and I try not to hang around too long. Anyway, here's a photo for the kids.
Love, Mom.
P.S. Museums really shouldn't follow old economic models of charging out the ass for entry. It's like if universities charged, what would we be saying of ourselves in such a word? Do we really feel that knowledge and culture should be preserved only for the rich? I feel that, if my neighbor is educated, or at least feels included by being offered equal opportunities, I will feel more comfortable and believe it more likely that I will have another person worth talking to.